Ozone Swimming Pool Systems and SPA Ozone systems
Swimming pool ozonators from Faraday.
Download Ozone Swimming Pool Brochure
Why Ozone is essential in Swimming Pool?
- Ozone is 2000 times more effective than chlorine in disinfection.
- Ozone in water kills bacteria, molds, fungus, spores and viruses.
- The residual Ozone concentration of 0.03ppm - 0.05ppm in the pool for maintaining disinfection level is no harmful to eyes, skin and hair.
- Ozone eliminates chloramines
- Ozone won't irritate eyes, dry skin, or fade swim wear
- Ozone destroys oils, solids, lotions and other contaminants in the water
- Reduce traditional chemical (chlorine/bromine) use 60%-90%
- Eliminate red, irritated eyes, dry & itchy skin
- Eliminate costly replacement of faded swimwear
How to choose right ozone for my Swimming Pool?
For swimming pools with a water temperature of 28°C or 33 - 35°C an ozone dosage of respectively 0.8 and 1.2 gram per m3 is used.
Swimming pools chemical make up, bather load, dirt mildew mold wind contaminates, location, pump run time, temperatures, size, determine ozone generator model. Heated swimming pools require 10 - 15 percent more ozone.
Calculate Total Gallons Or Liters Based On Pool Size:
Length x Width x Depth x 7.481 = Total Gallons
Meters (L) x Meters (W) x Meters (D) = cubic meters x 1000 = Total Liters
Cubic Meters to Liters: Cubic Meters x 1000 = Total Liters
- Ozone in Swimming Pool
- Benefits of Ozone in Swimming Pool
- Pool Water Ozonator
Swimming Pool Ozone Generators or ozonators (swimming pool purifiers)